- World’s best preserved rose, imported from Ades Mountain of Ecuador.
- 100% natural preserved. No allergen. No chemical added.
- Last as long as 5 years or more with proper care.
- The largest rose head in the world. Diameter: 4 inches.
- Fine crafted classic wooden gift box bounded with luxurious Italian suede.
- Gift box dimensions: 5''L x 5''W x 5"H.
- Product net weight: 1.5 lbs.
Language of pink Rose: Grace, Elegance & Admiration
The color pink carries with it the connotation of grace and elegance, as well as sweetness and poetic romance. Light pink roses are associated with gentleness and admiration, and can also be used as an expression of sympathy. The meaning of pink roses, as expressed by their lovely color is happiness and joy. Pink roses are generally looked upon as the flower of sweet thoughts and gentle emotions. It indicates an affection that may turn into deeper love. Innocent love that has not yet blossomed into passion, a deep affection that has not yet reached its pinnacle, is what the pink rose expresses. Pink roses are a gentle reminder of affections not yet awakened, the gentle beginning of a wonderful relationship.